Academic Success Coaching
Strategizing for Academic Success does not come naturally to everyone and that is OK. Whether you are in high school, a college or grad student, or returning to degree work after years in a different profession, finding and maintaining a fruitful academic rhythm can be challenging. The great news is that you don’t have to face the challenge alone!
Academic Success Coaching Includes:
- Prioritizing tasks and assignments; planning ahead
- Scheduling & using a planner
- Study Skills & Memorization tips
- Math success
- Test taking & anxiety management
- Writing a college paper
- Battling procrastination and strategies for success
- Making the most out of study groups
- Personal barriers to success
Academic coaching sessions available to all high school, college, graduate students, and non-traditional students.